Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Practice makes perfect!

As I stated in my last post, http://www.pinterest.com/ has completely inspired me to get creative again and shut my computer down in exchange for some creating... in this case; baking!  This was my 3rd baking adventure in the last 2 weeks, and finally, I got it right!  As they say, "practice makes perfect!"  I found a recipe for delicious looking red velvet and cream cheese cupcakes and absolutely HAD to make them I.M.M.E.D.I.A.T.E.L.Y!

1 hour later and 2 trips to the store for more ingredients, they were complete!  All 5 of them!  haha!  The recipe only makes 8-9 regular sized cupcakes, but since my holders are ginat sized, I only made 5... One isn't pictured because it was already settling into my tummy!

They may not look perfect in appearance, but close your eyes and take one bite and you'll agree that they're the most moist, creamy, delicious cupcakes you've ever tasted... and from SCRATCH! 
I was determined to conquer baking and I think I just might have done it with these red velvet delights!
Recipe credits go to Lick the Bowl Good!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an oven, or are these toaster oven delights?
    They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete