Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kimchi Jjigae!

Last night, I made my very first batch of Kimchi Jjigae-김치찌개, a traditional stew made of kimchi, tofu, onions, traditional Korean sauces, rice, cooking wine (or regular wine!), garlic, and dried peppers!  It's super spicy and super delicious and Aaron and I are addicted to it!  We went out to dinner twice this week just to eat some! 

Here are all the ingredients you'd need!

And here's what it looks like when it's all finished and ready to devour!

All I know is... when I move back to the US, one of the requirements for cities I land in will be whether or not the town has a Korean restaurant, or a supermarket with a Korean section! 
I just simply can't live without Korean food... period!

1 comment:

  1. As a gyopo, it's great to hear that you love 김치찌개. It's one of my favorites as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete