Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Backpack Vacations!

There's something about going on a long vacation with a school size backpack, instead of a suitcase, that makes it feel so much more adventurous!   This is my backpack, all ready to go!  Just zip her up, load her on my back, and I'm ready!  2 more hours till I go!!!

I've learned, when traveling to tropical places, to pack light and shop when you get there, wear clothes over and over again, never bring more than one pair of shoes - Flip Flops are always enough, make-up is optional, a camera is a necessity, bathing suits are a YES, a sudoku book is always a good distractor for the plane, a novel is the perfect companion at the beach, and an ipod is always a nice touch on those long, strenuous hikes!  With all these things, you're sure to have the time of your life!   I know I will!

Next time you hear from me, I'll be on the beautiful island of Bali!  

"Anhekayseyo!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment